Wilton T. Anderson Hall of Fame Awards Banquet
The School of Accounting in the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University invites you to attend the Wilton T. Anderson Hall of Fame Awards Banquet.
|When:||April 10, 2017|
|Where:||ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center|
2016 honorees are:
- John Fiebig, 1987 OSU School of Accounting graduate, is the Deputy Director of Inspections for the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board and is the leader of the Global Network Firm Program.
- Dee Niles, who earned bachelor’s degrees in marketing and accounting from OSU, retired from KPMG after a lengthy career and is now Associate Vice President of Finance for the OSU Foundation.
- Larry Walther, who earned his doctoral degree in accounting in 1980 from OSU, is the EY Professor of Accounting and head of the School of Accountancy at the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University. He also serves at Acting Dean.
- Shane Wharton, 1990 OSU School of Accounting graduate, is Executive Vice President of Accounting and Administration for Love’s Travel Stops and Country Stores, Inc.
- Lindsey Callery, who earned her master’s degree in taxation in 2006 from the School of Accounting and is now employed as a tax manager with HoganTaylor, will be honored as the Beta Alpha Psi Distinguished Alumni recipient.
View Photos from 2016 Banquet!