Established in 2003, CEO Day is hosted by OSU’s Spears School of Business, the Business Student Council and the MBA Association to bring successful business people to the Stillwater campus so students have the opportunity to discover the challenges and issues that business leaders face, understand how CEOs chart their career paths, discover characteristics they seek in managers, interact with successful executives, and learn about their decision processes and leadership styles.
- Discover challenges and issues CEOs face
- Understand how CEOs charter their career paths Discover characteristics they seek in managers
- Interact with successful CEOs
- Learn about CEO’s decision processes and leadership styles
CEO Day Speakers:
- Behfar Jahanshahi, InterWorks Inc.
- Liz McKinley, Pinnacle Petroleum LLP
- Justin Stead, Sofa.com
- Joseph Eastin, ISNetworld
- Bill Hite, Hull Speed Associates
- Alicia Smales, Snap-on Incorporated
- Sean Kouplen, Regent Bank
- David Nimmo, Chickasaw Nation Industries, Inc.
- Dana S. Weber, Webco Industries, Inc.
- Becky Frank, Schnake Turnbo Frank/PR
- Don Greiner, Grace Living Centers
- Al Litchenburg, American Fidelity
- Jerry King, King Aerospace
- Tucker Link, Knightsbridge Resources
- Paul Cornell, SpiritBank
- Rick Darnaby, Darnaby & Associates, LLC
- Rhonda Hooper, Jordan Associates
- Griff Jones, EDF Trading
- Keith Geary, Capital West Securities, Inc.
- Steve Irby, Stillwater Designs
- Terry London, London Broadcasting Co.
- Paula Marshall, Bama Companies
- Malone Mitchell, Longfellow Energy, LP
- William S. Spears, Energy Education, Inc.
- Jim Carreker, J.D.C. Holdings (OSU 1970, Marketing; 1972, MBA)
- John Clerico, ChartMark Investments, Inc. (OSU 1973, General Business)
- Tiffany Sewell-Howard, The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (OSU 1990; 1995, MBA)
- Jack Allen, Jr., CFR (OSU 1970, Finance)
- Chuck Watson, Eagle Energy Partners (OSU 1972, Business Administration, Economics)
- David H. Batchelder, Relational Group, Founder & Principal (OSU 1971, Accounting)
- Link Newcomb, Oakley, Inc. (OSU 1984, Accounting)
- Robert A. Farnsworth, PlayCore (OSU 1971, Marketing)
- Steven J. Malcom, Williams
- Carl D. Thoma, Thoma Cressy Equity Partners (OSU 1971, Ag Econ)
- Charlie Eitel, Simmons (OSU 1971, Business Administration)
- Dennis H. Reilley, Praxair (OSU 1975, Finance)
- Derek Smith, ChoicePoint
- Thomas K. Tracy, SunTrust Robinson Humphreys (OSU 1961, Business Administration)