CEO Day: A Forum was established in 2003. By bring successful business people to campus, students are given the following opportunities:
- Discover challenges and issues CEOs face
- Understand how CEOs charter their career paths Discover characteristics they seek in managers
- Interact with successful CEOs
- Learn about CEO’s decision processes and leadership styles
CEO Day Speakers:
- Sean Kouplen, Regent Bank
- David Nimmo, Chickasaw Nation Industries, Inc.
- Dana S. Weber, Webco Industries, Inc.
- Becky Frank, Schnake Turnbo Frank/PR
- Don Greiner, Grace Living Centers
- Al Litchenburg, American Fidelity
- Jerry King, King Aerospace
- Tucker Link, Knightsbridge Resources
- Paul Cornell, SpiritBank
- Rick Darnaby, Darnaby & Associates, LLC
- Rhonda Hooper, Jordan Associates
- Griff Jones, EDF Trading
- Keith Geary, Capital West Securities, Inc.
- Steve Irby, Stillwater Designs
- Terry London, London Broadcasting Co.
- Paula Marshall, Bama Companies
- Malone Mitchell, Longfellow Energy, LP
- William S. Spears, Energy Education, Inc.
- Jim Carreker, J.D.C. Holdings (OSU 1970, Marketing; 1972, MBA)
- John Clerico, ChartMark Investments, Inc. (OSU 1973, General Business)
- Tiffany Sewell-Howard, The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (OSU 1990; 1995, MBA)
- Jack Allen, Jr., CFR (OSU 1970, Finance)
- Chuck Watson, Eagle Energy Partners (OSU 1972, Business Administration, Economics)
- David H. Batchelder, Relational Group, Founder & Principal (OSU 1971, Accounting)
- Link Newcomb, Oakley, Inc. (OSU 1984, Accounting)
- Robert A. Farnsworth, PlayCore (OSU 1971, Marketing)
- Steven J. Malcom, Williams
- Carl D. Thoma, Thoma Cressy Equity Partners (OSU 1971, Ag Econ)
- Charlie Eitel, Simmons (OSU 1971, Business Administration)
- Dennis H. Reilley, Praxair (OSU 1975, Finance)
- Derek Smith, ChoicePoint
- Thomas K. Tracy, SunTrust Robinson Humphreys (OSU 1961, Business Administration)