Association for Consumer Research Listserv (ACR-L)
Association for Consumer Research Listserv (ACR-L) is an electronic mail list to discuss any topic related to consumer research. This list is a discussion group for researchers, practitioners, and graduate students working in the interdisciplinary field of consumer research. Specifically, the ACR-L list is a forum for consumer researchers to:
- Share announcements relevant to consumer researchers and ACR members, such as conferences, special issues of journals, and availability of working papers.
- Discuss issues relevant to consumer researchers and ACR members.
- Access the collective expertise of the subscribers concerning questions relevant to the practice of consumer research.
- Facilitate collaborative efforts concerning substantive, methodological, and conceptual questions of interest to consumer researchers.
- Share information concerning the Association for Consumer Research Annual Conference.