Each graduate certificate can be obtained independently or as a supplement to a degree that is being pursued.
Follow the links below for general information about each program.
- Master of Business Administration
- Dental Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Master of Science in Telecommunications Management
- Master in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Telecommunications Management Dual Degree
- Graduate Certificate in Business Data Mining
- Graduate Certificate in SAS and OSU Business Analytics (for MBA students)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Assurance
Current OSU and prospective transient students interested in a distance learning course might find the course offerings page most helpful. All students need to follow distance learning enrollment procedures if they wish to enroll in a course.
Business distance learning programs are part of the OSU Center for Executive and Professional Development. The Spears School of Business is accredited by AACSB International*, the premiere business accreditation association.
*Exceptions are M.S. and Ph.D. programs in Economics which are not subject to accreditation.