Beam Signing Contest – April 15
1st Place: Delta Sigma Pi
2nd Place: The MBA Club
Thank you to all the participating teams!
The Spears School encourages each Spears School student organization to participate in the Beam Signing Contest for the most beam signatures. Students will be allowed to recruit students, faculty and staff from across campus to leave their signature on a beam.
The top two organizations will win:
First Place Prizes
• $250 donation to the club
• Hideaway Pizza lunch for the club’s executive committee (or up to 20 people) with Dean Ken Eastman
• Feature spot in the Spears School Headline News
Second Place Prize
• $100 donation to the club
- Each person can only represent one club.
- Business Student Council as a club will not be participating in the competition but BSC individuals can represent other clubs.
- Students will be allowed to recruit students, faculty and staff from across campus to leave their signature as a representative of their club.
- The club with the most number signatures wins.
The deadline for each club to commit to participate is Wednesday, March 30. To sign up your SSB student organization/club, contact Dollie Elliott at email@example.com or 744.4970.
Visit the Beam Signing Event Page for more information.
#SpearsLeaveYourMark Beam Signing
Wednesday, April 13
Event time: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Lunch time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: On the lawn of the Business Building
Social media hashtag: #spearsleaveyourmark