The Business Student Success Center will be open for walk-ins the first two weeks of school, January 12th – January 23rd. During this time, it is not necessary to schedule an appointment to meet with your academic advisor. Please note that beginning January 26th, you will need to schedule an appointment to meet with your advisor via the STAR system.
The Office of Student Services in the Spears School of Business is responsible for offering academic advisement for freshmen through seniors in all business major areas. Services include the following:
- Clearing students for enrollment each semester
- Discussing class options
- Drop/Add assistance
- Graduation checks
- Answers to some of your advising questions
- To schedule a career services appointment call 405-744-2772
- Please ensure that your phone number and contact information are up to date in O-Key before making an appointment.
- Walk-in's are from 8:00-8:45am.