Dean’s Excellence Fund
The Mission of the Spears School of Business, simply put, is to provide the very best business education we can; however, having the vision to meet academic challenges and having the funding to address them are often two different things. The financial flexibility made possible by the Dean’s Excellence Fund is vital to our ongoing success, because it allows us to stay competitive by turning forward-thinking ideas into action.
How we can do it
The Dean’s Excellence Fund is used at the business dean’s discretion to respond quickly and effectively to needs and opportunities as they arise. The following are examples of how the Dean’s Excellence Fund can be used to make a difference for our students and faculty:
- Provide funds for student participation in conferences and competitions
- Enhance career service activities
- Support student organization activities
- Upgrade computer software and business databases for student and faculty use
- Develop new courses and activities, including study-abroad opportunities
How you can help
Your contributions to the Dean’s Excellence Fund help the Spears School maintain its unwavering commitment to education for business professionals and the high levels of excellence expected by our students, faculty and alumni.