Top experts will be speaking at
11th annual OSU Energy Conference in OKC
The 11th annual Oklahoma State University Energy Conference in Tulsa will feature the nation’s top experts in the energy industry discussing issues making today’s headlines.
The conference is from 8:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. May 11 at the Cox Convention Center. This conference is hosted by the OSU Department of Finance and the Center for Executive and Professional Development in the Spears School of Business in association with the Natural Gas and Energy Association of Oklahoma.
Speakers for the conference include:
- Frank Patterson, Executive Vice President, Exploration and Production, Chesapeake Energy, Oklahoma City
- Jeff Neves, Vice President, Amshore US Wind, LLC, Corpus Christi, Texas
- Karl Blanchard, Chief Operating Officer, Seventy-Seven Energy, Oklahoma City
- Stephanie Timmermeyer, Board Director, Alpha Natural Resources, Oklahoma City
- Ben Lamb, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, EnLink Midstream, Dallas
- Dave Hager, President and Chief Executive Officer, Devon Energy Corporation, Oklahoma City
- Tim Wigley, Executive Vice President of Government Affairs and President-Elect, Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association, Oklahoma City
- Blu Hulsey, Vice President of Government and Regulatory Affairs, Continental Resources, Oklahoma City
Moderator for the conference is Griff Jones, President and Chief Executive Officer, Twin Eagle Resource Management, LLC, in Houston.
Registration for the conference is $275 per person. Groups of 10 or more that register together will receive a discounted rate of $250 per person. Registration includes digital materials, a continental breakfast, break refreshments and lunch. Sponsorships are still available which include 10 registrations for gold sponsorship level and five registrations for silver sponsorship level.
Grant Thorton and Le Norman Operating are gold sponsors, and Ascent Resources, American Shoreline Inc., Devon Energy, Enable Midstream, and General Electric are silver sponsors of the Oklahoma City conference.
To register or for more information, visit https://cepd.okstate.edu/openenrollment/conferences/energy-okc/ or contact Sarah Williams, OSU program coordinator, at 405-744-5208 or 866-678-3933 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.