Communication Certificate Series
for Managers coming to Tulsa
The Communication Certificate Series for Managers, presented by the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University, is scheduled from October to December in Tulsa, Okla. Participants who attend all six sessions will earn a business communications certificate.
Managers will sharpen their business management communication skills through interactive exercises and case studies during seminars. This series helps participants achieve success by learning to deliver clear, persuasive, and concise messages and enhance their communication skills.
The Communication Certificate Series for Managers is a six-part series.
- Managing Business Relationships and Careers presented by Ken Eastman, dean of the Spears School of Business, 9 a.m.-noon, Oct. 3.
- Stories from the Past – Managing the Future presented by Lee Manzer, professor in the School of Marketing and International Business, 1-4 p.m., Oct. 3.
- Enhancing Employee Motivation with Coaching presented by Raj Basu, vice president for student affairs for OSU-Tulsa and associate professor of management, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 19.
- Communication in Collaborative Groups presented by Durand Crosby, chief of staff and COO for the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services and adjunct professor of management, from 9 a.m.-noon, Nov. 7.
- The Power of Influence presented by Andrew Urich, director of student development for the Eastin Center for Career Readiness and associate professor of management, 1-4 p.m., Nov. 7.
- Managing Confrontations presented by Bryan Edwards, associate director of research in the Eastin Center for Career Readiness and associate professor of management, 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Dec. 7.
Registration for each session is $199 for a half-day session or $350 for a full-day session. Participants who register for the entire series will receive a 10 percent registration discount. Groups of three or more who register for the series will receive a 15 percent discount.
To register or for more information, visit business.okstate.edu/cepd or call 405-744-5208.