OSU offering Sales Certificate-Creating
Value for Customers seminar series
This certificate series is for beginning salespeople and marketers and for those who are selling products or services. This certificate series is targeted to those who want to expand their interactions with customers, meet and exceed expectations, learn negotiations, expand knowledge in analytics, become more influential with their customers, and increase sales through preparation and building relationships.
The Sales Certificate-Creating Value for Customers is a five-part seminar series.
- Delivering the Best Customer Service presented by Lee Manzer, professor of Marketing, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 10.
- Sales Negotiations presented by Raj Basu, associate professor of Management, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Oct. 24.
- Building Profitable Relationships and Power of Influence presented by Andrew Urich, associate professor of Management, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Nov. 14.
- Webinar: Predictive Marketing-Investing in Analytics to Optimize your Return presented by Goutam Chakraborty, professor of Marketing, from 12:00-1:30 p.m., Dec. 11.
- Professional Selling presented by Steve Udrisky, adjunct lecturer of Marketing, from 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Dec. 12.
If participants register for all five sessions the fee will be $1,500. If three or more people from the same company register for all five sessions, registration will be $1,375 per person. For more information or to register online visit our website at www.cepd.okstate.edu or call (405) 744-5208.